Would you like to organize a competition with simulations in your city? in your company? in your institution?
Yes. How to organize it?
No worries. We will take care of everything, usually in a way described below:
During the competition, participants play the role of entrepreneurs managing virtual companies in one of 16 different industries. You can find available industries here: https://www.revas.online/en/simulations/.
Thanks to Business Simulation Games, the participants compete with each other on the virtual market, testing various business strategies. During the competition, players can follow their results in the team ranking. All virtual managers receive certificates of participation and the best ones receive prizes.
Remember! The competition can be organized both onsite and online.
You have Revas’ full moderation and administration during the competition – your only task is to say yes to the whole thing!
Why is it a good idea to organize a competition?
- Practical business learning
- Shaping managerial competences
- Engaging participants through gamification
- Promoting the topic of entrepreneurship
Take a look at some of the competitions we have organized so far
- Warsaw Startup-Jump Competition (Warszawskie Mistrzostwa Startup Jump)
- Mielec Managerial Championships (Mieleckie Mistrzostwa Menedżerskie)
- Rzeszów Managerial Championships (Rzeszowskie Mistrzostwa Menedżerskie)
- Competition for the Rector’s Cup (Rozgrywki o Puchar Rektora UP)
- Pomeranian Championships of Virtual Entrepreneurship (Pomorskie Mistrzostwa Wirtualnej Przedsiębiorczości)
- Podkarpackie Championships of Social Entrepreneurship (Podkarpackie Mistrzostwa Przedsiębiorczości Społecznej)
- Manager of the Year Competition (Konkurs Manager Roku)
- Virtual Manager
- School Managerial Championships (Szkolne Mistrzostwa Menedżerskie)
Read opinions about our competitions
I would recommend everyone to try participating in the Business Olympics for Secondary Schools competition. I am happy that at the start of every new week I could expect my results and then improve my own results in the upcoming rounds. It taught me how to think differently and now I think of myself as if I was an entrepreneur. I think the competitions that Revas organizes are the best option for future business aspirants.
I participarted in the Warsaw Startup-Jump Competition. I definitely recommend it! A great idea for the development of your skills and their practical application. Great service, quick answers to questions. I strongly encourage everyone to participate in competitions with Business Simulation Games! 🙂
Participation in the Pomeranian Championships of Virtual Entrepreneurship, a competition that REVAS organized, allowed me to see what it would be to run my own business on a competitive market. The business decisions we had to make as a team required a thorough analysis of various factors and data in every round of the simulation. As a result, we gained valuable experience and new skills.
How does such a competition look like?
Every competition is different. You can check an example of how the schedule of one of the competitions looked like:
The schedule can be freely modified.
It can include, for example, following elements: opening conference, summary conference or trainings for supervising teachers.
How to organize a competition?
Organizing a competition with Business Simulation Games is easier than you think. All you need to do is to make a decision. We take care of everything else and take you through the whole process step by step.
If possible – write a few words about the type of the competition you would like to organize.
Let’s decide about all the details
Let’s meet (either online or onsite) in order to decide about your expectations and about our engagemet in the competition’s organization.
Let’s make a plan and… let’s start 😊
Let us know how a competition of your dreams should look like.
We will organize it for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
This is where you will find answers to all frequently asked questions about the trainings.
Can I test simulations before buying them?
Yes. Register an Instructor account (here) and order a demo simulation. Each Instructor can go through 3 rounds of any simulation with no costs and check what decisions the decision scope for students (players) includes.
What are the forms of implementing the simulation in my institution?
- Annual subscription – the organization purchases an annual subscription within which it receives access to Revas Business Simulations Games limited to 12 months from the date of purchase of the subscription.
- Access to the user – the organization purchases access to Revas Business Simulations Games for a specific number of people (players).
Is it necessary to sign a contract for access to Revas Business Simulations Games?
We do not require signing a contract. Details of the implementation can be found on the invoice.
Can my institution receive an invoice?
Yes. We issue VAT invoices to all our clients.